Thursday, November 17, 2011

How to Root Android Mobile

The following How to Root Android Mobile and this is his way

required :

  • Data cable
  • Kies (CD of your Android mobile phone)
  • superoneclick (Download)

Tutorial :

1. Install Kies (CD of your Android mobile phone) on your computer
2. Android Mobile settings to debug mode (how to enter settings> applications> Development> USB debugging tick)
3. Plug Android Mobile to Computer and wait until all drivers complite install
4. Open superoneclick.exe click ROOT

Congratulation now you have Android mobile already ROOT

2 comments:

  1. I dead consider joyous when I acquire articles pertinent to my process and my issue.
    download android rooting software

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm really marvelous post! I love such information which is also helpful for my education as well. testedhacks

    ReplyDelete